Relax, restore & renew yoga retreat
DATES: 4 – 6 July or 22 – 24 August 2014
R 3 420 per person sharing
single supplement @ R350 pn
Book early or bring a friend and get a 15% discount! Pay only R2907 per person sharing if booked before 30 May 2014.
Ilana and Anton head to Angala to offer a combination of the luxury of a spacious home with the tranquility of a Buddhist Temple. The retreat is for all levels of experience.
The weekend includes:
- 2 Nights in luxury accommodation
- Delicious gourmet conscious vegetarian meals: breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Kundalini, hatha and Restorative yoga
- Gong and crystal bowl relaxation
- Free time for adventure and exploration
For more information on the retreat contact email@example.com or book at firstname.lastname@example.org
Angala is the ideal venue for a small wedding and our package is designed to give the couple exclusive use of our venue and facilities.
Our package can be tailor made to suit your ideals.
- Exclusive use of the venue
- Accommodation for 18 persons sharing for two nights in 4 x Luxury suites, 1 x 2 Bedroom deluxe suite, 1 x Executive suite and 2 x Deluxe rooms
- Scrumptious MCC champagne breakfast including continental buffet of smoked trout, cheese, cold cuts, fruit and baked goodies as well as an extensive hot menu (For 18 in-house guests)
- Bottle of wine in each guest room on arrival
- Fresh flowers in all rooms
- Nespresso coffee machines and handmade chocolates in all rooms
- Wireless internet access
Get a 20% discount for midweek weddings
We love hosting honeymoon couples and we’ll go out of our way to make your first holiday as a married couple a magical stay! Call us to tailor-make your dream honeymoon.
- Our famous homemade breakfasts
- A magical atmosphere and wonderful surprises await you in the privacy of your room
- Free mini-bar
- Decadent 3-course gourmet dinners and an excellent selection of wine
- We offer a couple’s massage in the privacy of your room or spa treatments on a nearby exquisite wine estate
- Partake in our unforgettable daily guided romantic honeymoon activities (transport provided).
- It’s an opportunity to see the Winelands from a different angle and can be customized to each couple’s needs
- Intimate cellar visits and tastings
- Sparkling wine and cap classique tasting
- Wine tour on horseback
- Picnic on the grounds of a beautiful wine estate
- Chocolate & wine pairing
Overnight conference package: from R1395 per person sharing.
- Morning and afternoon tea, lunch and dinner
- Fully equipped conference room with large screen, full HDMI TV plus video projection with available PC inputs
- Added value: Wine tasting at Vrede & Lust and mountain walks.
Cape Winelands Golf Package
from R 7 360 pps ; single supplement @ R350
Enjoy 18 holes at 4 of the Winelands popular golf courses: Pearl Valley Golf Estate, De Zalze Golf Club, Stellenbosch Golf Club & Paarl Golf Club.
What this amazing package includes:
- 4 x 18-Hole rounds of golf
- 5 Nights’ accommodation
- A country breakfast each morning
- 1 x back and neck massage
Valid until 31 July 2014
A 50% deposit is required to secure the golf course bookings. The balance is due 7 days prior to booking date at Angala. For groups of 10 or more, the balance is to be paid 10 days before arrival.
This is to accommodate the golf courses T&Cs.
Photographic Course with Jannie Malan
Janine Malan is a wildlife photographer who really knows how to capture the moment. She heads to the Winelands to share her gift. Choose your date…
ONE-DAY PHOTOGRAPHIC PACKAGE @ R2515 pps
16 – 17 September 2014
TWO-DAY PHOTOGRAPHIC PACKAGE @ R3720 pps
6 – 8 October 2014
Single supplement @ R550
What to expect: Get to know your camera and how to take better photographs!
What to bring: Your camera and loads of enthusiasm!
- Course manual
- Fresh country breakfast
- Light lunch
- Two-course gourmet dinner
How much fun will you have?
Bring your smile and enjoy a welcome drink while the others arrive. Sit down to a country fresh gourmet dinner and get to know your group. After breakfast Janine gives up her photography secrets. There are great places to put your new skills into practice!
An Enrichment Programme to Strengthen and Realize the Full Potential of Your Relationship
@ R 8 640 per couple
This is an exciting program designed to assist pre-marital and married couples in reaching their full potential inherent in their relationships. The FAMSA Prepare-Enrich course will be administered by Per Fox, a trained counsellor and FAMSA member.
What to expect:
- Explore relationship strengths and growth areas
- Learn assertive and active listening skills
- Learn how to resolve conflict
- Help explore and discuss family-of-origin
- Help with financial planning and budgeting
- Focus on personal, couple and family goals
The setting in Franschhoek will afford luxurious accommodation and incredible food, and opportunities for privacy, restoration and rest. The sessions are not obligatory.
An opportunity will be created for a Renewal of Vows ceremony at the end of the three days for those who wish to do this.
- Three nights’ accommodation
- Fresh country breakfasts
- Light lunches
- Two-course gourmet dinners
- The exclusive use of Angala for the participating couples
SAVE THE DATE: 14 to 17 August 2014
Ask about the Hardy Test that is available prior to the programme!
Therapist: Peter Fox
LifeArt with Leonie Brown
All inclusive packages: Accommodation, all meals & art materials.
A KICK START TO ART – A little bit of everything
@ R8 150 per person sharing
Date: 9 – 13 June
Duration: 4 Nights
A KICK START TO PORTRAIT PAINTING – Painting like the old matsers
@ R5 835 per person sharing
Date: 25 – 28 July
Duration: 3 Nights
A KICK START TO LANDSCAPE & SEASCAPE PANTING
@ R5 835 per person sharing
Date: 29 August – 1 September
Duration: 3 Nights
Have you ever felt the desire to express yourself but have been held back by lack of time, knowledge and advice?
Combine the dream of being creative with a wonderful stay at the 5 Star Angala Boutique Hotel and Guest House in Franschhoek. Angala offers luxury accommodation and the true South African experience.
Together with the artist and teacher Leonie Brown, who will give you assistance and share her knowledge with you, this may be what you are looking for! Suitable for beginners and experienced artists.
- Explore the artist within you with acrylics.
- Meet like-minded people and make new friends.
- Benefit from personal coaching and tuition of Leonie Brown.
- Enjoy the unique location in Franschhoek.
- Come home refreshed, relaxed and inspired.
- Amaze yourself and friends with your own unique painting.
All you have to bring is an apron, a paintbrush holder and a smile!
Enquire about our upcoming Fynbos Gourmet Weekends, Wine and Food Pairing Specials and Revitalising Yoga Weekends.
Angala refers to the time eons ago when earth was first being formed. It was a period during which the Divine was gathering the energy to create our planet. In the Divine mind, there was the thought of Earth and the protection of the Angels to hold it safe... »