Gourmet package: R 2 200 per person sharing for a 2 night stay (no single supplement)*
A fantastic package for those who love all things gourmet.
- 1 Complimentary bottle of white wine in the room on arrival
- 2 Scrumptious home-made breakfasts
- A cellar tour and wine tasting at a local vineyard
- A charcuterie lunch for 2 on our restaurant terrace
- A 3 course dinner for two
* Minimum stay of two nights valid until 30 November 2013
Angala is the ideal venue for a small wedding and our package is designed to give the couple exclusive use of our venue and facilities.
Our package can be tailor made to suit your ideals.
- Exclusive use of the venue
- Accommodation for 18 persons sharing for two nights in 4 x Luxury suites, 1 x 2 Bedroom deluxe suite, 1 x Executive suite and 2 x Deluxe rooms
- Scrumptious MCC champagne breakfast including continental buffet of smoked trout, cheese, cold cuts, fruit and baked goodies as well as an extensive hot menu (For 18 in-house guests)
- Bottle of wine in each guest room on arrival
- Fresh flowers in all rooms
- Nespresso coffee machines and handmade chocolates in all rooms
- Wireless internet access
Get a 20% discount for midweek weddings
We love hosting honeymoon couples and we’ll go out of our way to make your first holiday as a married couple a magical stay!
- Our famous homemade breakfasts
- A magical atmosphere and wonderful surprises await you in the privacy of your room
- Decadent 3-course gourmet dinners and an excellent selection of wine
- We offer a couple’s massage in the privacy of your room or spa treatments on a nearby exquisite wine estate
- Stay for three nights and get the fourth free!
- Partake in our unforgettable daily guided romantic honeymoon activities (Transport provided). It’s an opportunity to see the Winelands from a different angle and can be customized to each couple’s needs
- Intimate cellar visits and tastings
- Sparkling wine and cap classique tasting
- Wine tour on horseback
- Picnic on the grounds of a beautiful wine estate
- Chocolate & wine pairing
Overnight conference package: from R1395 per person sharing.
- Morning and afternoon tea, lunch and dinner
- Fully equipped conference room with large screen, full HDMI TV plus video projection with available PC inputs
- Added value: Wine tasting at Vrede & Lust and mountain walks
Enquire about our upcoming Fynbos Gourmet Weekends, Wine and Food Pairing Specials and Revitalising Yoga Weekends.
Angala refers to the time eons ago when earth was first being formed. It was a period during which the Divine was gathering the energy to create our planet. In the Divine mind, there was the thought of Earth and the protection of the Angels to hold it safe... »