Angala is the ideal venue for a small wedding and our package is designed to give the couple exclusive use of our venue and facilities.
Our package can be tailor made to suit your ideals.
- Exclusive use of the venue
- Accommodation for 18 persons sharing for two nights in 4 x Luxury suites, 1 x 2 Bedroom deluxe suite, 1 x Executive suite and 2 x Deluxe rooms
- Scrumptious MCC champagne breakfast including continental buffet of smoked trout, cheese, cold cuts, fruit and baked goodies as well as an extensive hot menu (For 18 in-house guests)
- Bottle of wine in each guest room on arrival
- Fresh flowers in all rooms
- Nespresso coffee machines and handmade chocolates in all rooms
- Wireless internet access
Get a 20% discount for midweek weddings
We love hosting honeymoon couples and we’ll go out of our way to make your first holiday as a married couple a magical stay! Call us to tailor-make your dream honeymoon.
- Our famous homemade breakfasts
- A magical atmosphere and wonderful surprises await you in the privacy of your room
- Free mini-bar
- Decadent 3-course gourmet dinners and an excellent selection of wine
- We offer a couple’s massage in the privacy of your room or spa treatments on a nearby exquisite wine estate
- Partake in our unforgettable daily guided romantic honeymoon activities (transport provided).
- It’s an opportunity to see the Winelands from a different angle and can be customized to each couple’s needs
- Intimate cellar visits and tastings
- Sparkling wine and cap classique tasting
- Wine tour on horseback
- Picnic on the grounds of a beautiful wine estate
- Chocolate & wine pairing
Overnight conference package: from R1395 per person sharing.
- Morning and afternoon tea, lunch and dinner
- Fully equipped conference room with large screen, full HDMI TV plus video projection with available PC inputs
- Added value: Wine tasting at Vrede & Lust and mountain walks.
Cape Winelands Golf Package
from R 7 885 pps ; single supplement @ R350
Enjoy 18 holes at 4 of the Winelands popular golf courses: Pearl Valley Golf Estate, De Zalze Golf Club, Stellenbosch Golf Club & Paarl Golf Club.
What this amazing package includes:
- 4 x 18-Hole rounds of golf
- 5 Nights’ accommodation
- A country breakfast each morning
- 1 x back and neck massage
Valid until 26 April 2014
A 50% deposit is required to secure the golf course bookings. The balance is due 7 days prior to booking date at Angala. For groups of 10 or more, the balance is to be paid 10 days before arrival.
This is to accommodate the golf courses T&Cs.
Photographic Course with Jannie Malan
Janine Malan is a wildlife photographer who really knows how to capture the moment. She heads to the Winelands to share her gift. Choose your date…
ONE-DAY PHOTOGRAPHIC PACKAGE @ R2515 pps
16 – 17 September 2014
TWO-DAY PHOTOGRAPHIC PACKAGE @ R3720 pps
6 – 8 October 2014
Single supplement @ R550
What to expect: Get to know your camera and how to take better photographs!
What to bring: Your camera and loads of enthusiasm!
- Course manual
- Fresh country breakfast
- Light lunch
- Two-course gourmet dinner
How much fun will you have?
Bring your smile and enjoy a welcome drink while the others arrive. Sit down to a country fresh gourmet dinner and get to know your group. After breakfast Janine gives up her photography secrets. There are great places to put your new skills into practice!
A Weekend reflection of refection, appreciation & renewal
@ R 8 640 per couple
A trio of days for those duos who want to reflect appreciatively on their partnership. A time to explore the possibility of renewing marriage vows.
This is an opportunity to reflect, appreciate and renew what love has created between couples who are married or who are living together in committed relationships. An opportunity will be offered to address issues that block intimacy and connection. A consideration shall be given on what could be seen as growth opportunities for the sustaining Love in the future of the relationship.
The setting in Franschhoek will afford luxurious accommodation and incredible food, and opportunities for privacy, restoration and rest. The sessions are not obligatory.
An opportunity will be created for a Renewal of Vows ceremony at the end of the three days for those who wish to do this.
- Three nights’ accommodation
- Fresh country breakfasts
- Light lunches
- Two-course gourmet dinners
- The exclusive use of Angala for the participating couples
SAVE THE DATE: 8 to 11 May 2014 or 14 to 17 August 2014
Therapist: Peter Fox
Enquire about our upcoming Fynbos Gourmet Weekends, Wine and Food Pairing Specials and Revitalising Yoga Weekends.
Angala refers to the time eons ago when earth was first being formed. It was a period during which the Divine was gathering the energy to create our planet. In the Divine mind, there was the thought of Earth and the protection of the Angels to hold it safe... »