“I AM” retreat
Inspiring wellness for body, mind and spirit
Transformative Retreats Inspiring wellness of body, mind and spirit for the Expansion of your Unique Human Potential. A retreat with a difference to help you to master the techniques to thrive. Qualified Integrative Medical Psychiatrist, Dr Shiv Dawson and Corporate Visionary, Megan Abbott host a curated journey of discovery.
“FLOURISH” AT ANGALA
Overcoming stress, pain and overwhelm
This nourishing and healing 2-day experience is hosted by an integrative team of physiotherapists, Tracy Prowse and Nicola Aylward, and psychologist Sharon Hopkirk, who bring the most up-to-date research and skills in their respective fields, to the retreat.
A retreat for body, mind and spirit
The blend of natural beauty, movement & meditation are guaranteed to relax, restore & renew your body mind & soul. Ilana draws things out of you that you never knew existed. She guides you through powerful postures, releasing great emotion, tears and laughter.
Anton is the carer, the nurturer, the giver and the chai wallah. His gentle nature will make you feel safe and right at home. He teaches yoga in a centred, safe and balanced way that is suitable for beginners and advanced practitioners to go deeper.
Angala is the ideal venue for a small wedding and our package is designed to give the couple exclusive use of our venue and facilities.
Our package can be tailor made to suit your ideals.
- Exclusive use of the venue
- Accommodation for 24 persons sharing for two nights in 4 x Luxury Rooms, 6 x Deluxe Rooms, 2 x Private Cottages
- Scrumptious MCC champagne breakfast including continental buffet of smoked trout, cheese, cold cuts, fruit and baked goodies as well as an extensive hot menu (For 18 in-house guests)
- Bottle of wine in each guest room on arrival
- Fresh flowers in all rooms
- Nespresso coffee machines and handmade chocolates in all rooms
- Wireless internet access
Get a 20% discount for midweek weddings
We love hosting honeymoon couples and we’ll go out of our way to make your first holiday as a married couple a magical stay! Call us to tailor-make your dream honeymoon.
- Our famous homemade breakfasts
- A magical atmosphere and wonderful surprises await you in the privacy of your room
- Free mini-bar
- Decadent 3-course gourmet dinners and an excellent selection of wine
- We offer a couple’s massage in the privacy of your room or spa treatments on a nearby exquisite wine estate
- Partake in our unforgettable daily guided romantic honeymoon activities (transport provided).
- It’s an opportunity to see the Winelands from a different angle and can be customized to each couple’s needs
- Intimate cellar visits and tastings
- Sparkling wine and Cap Classique tasting
- Wine tour on horseback
- Picnic on the grounds of a beautiful wine estate
- Chocolate & wine pairing
Overnight Conference Package
- Morning and afternoon tea, lunch and dinner
- Fully equipped conference room with large screen, full HDMI TV plus video projection with available PC inputs
- Added value: Wine tasting at Vrede & Lust and mountain walks.
Angala refers to the time eons ago when earth was first being formed. It was a period during which the Divine was gathering the energy to create our planet. In the Divine mind, there was the thought of Earth and the protection of the Angels to hold it safe... »